Our desire is that you connect with Jesus and join His mission at GHC.
We understand that visiting a church for the first time can be confusing or intimidating. Here are some things to help you feel informed and comfortable before you visit:
- We meet at 9 and 11 am on Sundays at 101 Bowling Ave. in Nashville.
- Dress however you want. Some of us dress casually and others of us dress up. You will feel comfortable either way.
- Our worship music is pretty upbeat and modern. If you like Chris Tomlin and Hillsong you will feel right at home. Grab a cup of coffee in the lobby and join us!
- We teach expositorily through the scriptures. (Check out recent sermons.) We want to dive into the scriptures and let them instruct us to know and serve God.
- You might wonder, “Do I need to bring a Bible?” If you own a Bible, we’d love for you to bring it because we do read scripture in the service. If you don’t have one, no problem! We will have scripture shown on our screens. We also have copies of the Bible available for use during services.
- We have a great kids ministry! If you come with kids, just go downstairs when you enter the building and you will find the GHC Kids ministry. We want your kids to know Jesus and are really glad to have them worship with us.
- If you want to know more about our theology you can find that on our Beliefs page; if you want to meet our staff look our Leadership page.